The Ford Mustang is one of the nicest cars to drive. When I drove this car I put my foot down to go as fast as I can round a track and then the turbo kicked in and I wasn’t expecting that so I swerved a bit thinking OMFG. I soon was used to this stunning car. When I could control the turbo I was felt like I was driving a dream.
Enough about me and the car, lets get to the facts.
- If you would like to buy this sexy beast I would suggest the 5.0 litre engine with turbo
- Early sketches show the Mustang model named as a Cougar
- The very first Mustang was actually sold on by accident
- The most expensive Mustang ever sold went at auction for over £1Million.
- The Mustang was introduced to serve as an affordable option for drivers who want it all
- Now the price. This is the price for the most: fierce, strong, heavy, beast of a car I have ever seen, The price is only about £32,00.
The Aston Martin is one of the sexiest things to look at. This pleasurable car is smooth fast and amazing to look at. This isn’t always a good ting because of it’s attractiveness, when you drive down the street or the motorway every person in another car would stare and gaze at this car, which would distract them from driving.
- Aston Martin models merge elegant, sophisticated design of an extravagant luxury vehicle with an incredible power and a speed of a sports car. Aston Martin, ladies and gentlemen, 20 amusing facts of history. 1. The famous British automobile manufacturer was founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford.
This spectacular car is exclusively designed, developed, and manufactured by Audi AG’s high performance private subsidiary company, Audi Sport GmbH, and is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo platform. The fundamental construction of the R8 is based on the Audi Space Frame, and uses an aluminium monocoque which is built using space frame principles. The car is built by Quattro GmbH in a newly renovated factory at Audi’s aluminium site at Neckarsulm in Germany.